Are you an experienced EYFS practitioner?
Would you like to work in a Primary School in Wandsworth?
Would you like to work in Reception?
* Early Years Practitioner
* Full Time Role Contract
* Wandsworth Primary School
* 1 Form Entry School
* Competitive Salary
* Fantastic EYFS Setting
* February 2020 Start
Academics LTD are currently working with this fantastic Primary school in Wandsworth to recruit an experienced Nursery Nurse to work in their Reception class. The Headteacher would welcome applications from Level 3 qualified practioner who has a good working knowledge of EYFS curriculum.
You will need to passionate, hardworking with excellent communication skills. You will be joining an efficient, stable EYFS team that are looking forward to welcoming you into their team. Children start the school often below the national standards. The team work effectively to lay the foundation skills and they thrive while enjoying well planned lessons from a creative curriculum. If you would like to be part of this happy team please get in touch with a copy of your CV.
To be considered for this position you must…
* Hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or above.
* Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
* Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
* Be confident in working with young children and adults.
* Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
* Be able to monitor and complete essential observations.
Interviews can be arranging immediately so please get in touch today!