* IB curriculum offered (on-going training provided)
* Start by mid February 2020 (or earlier). Two year + contract offered
* Tax free salary up to £38K/$50KUSD per annum (quals/experience dependent)
* 1 or 2 bed furnished flat + utility bills
* Medical Care and Annual Flights included
* Tuition for up to two dependents
* End of contract gratuity/bonus (21 days per year of service)
* Immediate interview for suitable candidates
A late opening has come to hand for this all boys' school located in the heart of Abu Dhabi City, UAE. An experienced Math teacher is required to start ASAP (no later than mid February 2020).
You will be delivering the IB syllabus across the middle school from Grades 6 to 10. The school caters predominately for local Emirati boys', other GCC nationals with a smaller mix of expat children. Class sizes are limited to 25 pupils.
Candidates must have a minimum two years full time experience to be considered. You must also hold a BA Maths + a university teaching qualification or a B. Education in Mathematics or similar. Only candidates who are first language or native speakers of English will be considered due to the schools request.
Interviews will be taking place with immediate effect for suitable candidates. To be considered kindly send an updated CV to Michael Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click "Apply Now"
Note/ Due to expected volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.