High School Art Teacher - Abu Dhabi City
* IB curriculum offered (on-going training provided)
* Bachelor Degree in Art and Design/Visual Arts or similar + teaching qualification or Bachelor Art Education as minimum requirements
* Start September (as early as possible). Three year contract to be offered.
* Tax free salary up to £40.5K/$50KUSD per annum (quals/experience dependent)
* 1 or 2 bed furnished flat + utility bills
* Medical Care and Annual Flights included
* Tuition for up to two dependents (ages 3 years upwards)
* End of contract gratuity/bonus (21 days per year of service)
* Immediate interview for suitable candidates
Due to a late staffing change, this private school located in Abu Dhabi City, UAE requires the services of an experienced High School Visual Art teacher to start iby the end of September 2019 for the current academic year.
You will be delivering the IB (International Baccalaureate) program across the middle and senior school from grades 6 to 12. The school caters predominately for local children with a smaller mix of expat children. Class sizes are limited to 23 pupils.
Candidates must have a minimum two years full time experience to be considered.
Interviews will be taking place with immediate effect for suitable candidates. To be considered kindly send an updated CV to Michael Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org on the details below or simply click "Apply Now"
Note/ Due to expected volume , only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.