Are you an experienced or newly Qualified Primary Teacher?
Are you looking for a new position to start this September?
Would you like to work in a brilliant Primary school in Wandsworth?
* 2 Form Entry School with experienced Parallel Teacher
* Amazing Senior Leadership Team with a Headteacher who has been in situ for 5+ Years
* Excellent Opportunity for Career Progression
* Borough of Wandsworth
* MPS and UPS Teachers most welcome to apply If you are looking for a Primary school to work in where your hard work is valued and appreciated then please get in touch with me today!
* Key Stage 2 Role available – Year 3 or 4
My client Primary school is a very popular 2 form entry Primary school based in the borough of Wandsworth. Due to Maternity leave the Headteacher would like to appoint a Lower Key Stage 2 class teacher to join the team from September. The school is very well managed with a down to earth Headteacher and strong Senior Leadership team who are always ready to support and enhance their team’s ability to practice high quality and creative teaching.
Children attending the school get great results in English and Maths and behaviour across the school is generally excellent. The school promotes a very inclusive and nurturing ethos that extends to everybody that is involved with the school from Parents & Carers to all members of staff and the governors creating a learning space where people want to be.
I am incredibly proud to have a worked with this school over the last four years and can honestly say that all the Teachers I have placed here have positive feedback from induction right through to career development.
The role would suit a Primary Teacher with a “can do” approach to work, a good sense of humour and genuine passion for great teaching! Please get in touch today for an immediate interview and to be part of this successful Primary team from September. It is essential that you have QTS or the equivalent overseas teaching Qualification recognised by NARIC.