A September 2019 vacancy has come to hand for an enthusiastic Visual Art teacher at this private school in Abu Dhabi City, UAE. The school caters predominately for middle and upper socio local Emirati children and other GCC nationals with a smaller mix of expat families. All staff are western trained/first language English speakers.
The successful candidate will be one who has strong subject knowledge across of Visual Arts who creates engaging lessons across all ability levels from grades 6 to 12.
1 University trained teacher (B. Ed Visual Arts or similar or BA Visual Arts or similar + Teaching Diploma)
2 Minimum two years’ full time classroom experience teaching Visaul Arts
3 Receptive/respectful to cultural differences
4 Excellent written and oral English skills
5 Strong team player who can work independently when required
On-going professional development is provided. This is an excellent opportunity to gain entry into the Middle East teaching market for the first time or for a candidate looking to secure work in the private education sector.
* Monthly tax free salary of up to 15000AED a month (£3200-$4100USD) on a three year contract starting September 2019
* Furnished accommodation + utilities (in Abu Dhabi City)
* Annual flights to home country (teacher only)
* Medical Cover
* End of contract gratuity (21 days per year of service - UAE labour laws)
* Baggage allowance
* On-going professional training across a 35 week teaching year
* Tuition for up to 2 children
* Visa costs
Forward your CV via the Apply Now link or contact Michael Smith directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the"Apply Now" link for immediate consideration.
Note/ Only short listed candidates will be contacted.