Site Manager / Premises Manager for Wandsworth Primary School
Hours: 7 hours per day
Contract Term: Temporary to Permanent
Job Start: As soon as possible
An opportunity has arisen at an amazing Primary School in Wandsworth for a Site Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will need to be flexible, well organised and willing to become part of a friendly, welcoming workforce, which supports the needs of each child within the school.
The school has been recently refurbished and has extensive grounds, which includes a large playing field, four playgrounds, an allotment area and a fire pit.
The successful candidate will work alongside the current site manager the key responsibilities of a site manager are:
* To ensure the premises are secure
* To repair, decorate and ensure the general maintenance of the school site
* To supporting the smooth day to day running of the school
* An awareness of health and safety legislation and good ICT skills would be an advantage
* To contribute to the development of the school premises and grounds
* To be responsible for the health and safety of the school
Previous experience as a member of a site team is not essential as training will be provided. However, candidates should be able to:
* Use their initiative to respond to a range of challenges
* Balance their workload, prioritising tasks and organising their time effectively
* Work independently as well as part of a team
* Communicate positively with all stakeholders: pupils, parents, staff and Governors
The wellbeing of staff is an important priority therefore they will provide opportunities to ensure that they value your hard work and dedication.
As part of their wellbeing package, all staff are given access to discounts at major retailers through Perkbox.
Applicants must have a command of spoken English that is sufficient to effectively carry out duties of the role.
Site Manager for Wandsworth Primary School