* Two to three year contracts in international or private schools
* Teach for maximum 36 weeks a year. Two-month summer break
* Tax free salary + package
* Must be available to start in September 2019 (arrive mid to late August for orientation)
Academics International services a large number international and private schools in the UAE.
UAE tax free packages through the agency start at 12000AED a month (2600GBP/3300USD) for teachers with a minmum of two years experience. Packages also include accommodation, flights, medical cover, end of contract gratuity/bonuses, visa costs and in many cases, tuition for dependents.
Academics International has been supporting schools in the Gulf countries for over 13 years. At the time of writing please find current opportunities commencing September 2019.
* HOD English - Abu Dhabi
* HOD Maths - Sharjah
* IBDP Co ordinator - Abu Dhabi and Sharjah
* MYP Co ordinator - Abu Dhabi
* PYP Co ordinator - Dubai and Abu Dhabi
* Mathematics - Sharjah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras-al Khaimah, Al Ain
* Science - Abu Dhabi, Al Ain City, Sharjah, Ras-al Khaimah
* Physics - Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah
* Chemistry - Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
* English - Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah and Ras-al Khaimah
* Business Studies - Dubai and Sharjah
* Social Science/Humanities - Abu Dhabi, Sharjah
* Film/Photography - Abu Dhabi
* Economics - Abu Dhabi
* ICT/Computer Studies - Abu Dhabi and Sharjah
* Design and Technology - Abu Dhabi
* Primary - Grades 1 to 6 - Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras-al Khaimah, Al Ain, Dubai (All UAE applicants must be B.Ed Primary/Elementary qualified)
* Early Years (B.Ed. min qualification only - 3 to 5 years of age) - Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ras-al Khaimah, Al Ain, Sharjah
Note/ Latest vacancies do change on a regular basis and correct at time of writing. Contact us on the details below to be notified when jobs come to hand in your specialist area. We are placing teachers and leaders into schools even into September 2019!
Interested? Contact Michael Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload a CV and supporting letters/references through the "Apply Now" link