An excellent long term teaching opportunity awaits an enthusiastic Information Technology teacher in this popular private international school in Sharjah, UAE.
* Start September 2019 (Three year contract)
* American curriculum offered - Grades 6 to 10 (senior classes available for suitably experienced candidates)
* Further on-going training provided
* Pupils a mix of local and expat children
To be considered you must meet the following
1. Bachelor qualified in Computer Studies, ICT/IT or similar with a teaching qualification or a B.Ed ICT/IT Secondary Education
2. In a position to start a three year contract in September 2019
3. Ability to provide engaging lessons across middle school level.
4. Hold a minimum of two years full time classroom teaching experience.
A tax free salary monthly salary up to 15000AED a month (£3100 / 4100$USD) is to be offered. Along with this your package will include furnished accommodation, annual flights, end of contract gratuity (21 days per year of service), full medical cover and work visa. Tuition fees will be covered for up to two dependent children.
Interested candidates please send along an updated CV with supporting references to Michael Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply".
Note/ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted