Teach Computer Science in England from September 2019 and January 2020!
Recruitment is underway again for long term Computer Science teaching positions in England, starting from September 2019 and January 2020. We are looking for certified middle/high school Computer Science teachers to take up this exciting opportunity to develop their careers internationally and contribute to an English Secondary School.
The successful Computer Science teachers will supported in their transition into teaching in England with services we provide, which include; Visa information, finding accommodation, flights & travel arrangements, including airport pickup. When accepting a position to teach in England, you can expect to receive valuable benefits, incentives and support.
To Be Successful
* Be a fully qualified or soon to be qualified Computer Science teacher
* Be qualified to teach Computer Science at all secondary levels (11-16 years old)
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified Computer Science teachers also welcomed.
* Strong behaviour management skills, with an open and flexible approach to teaching in England.
Benefits & Culture
* Incredible mentoring program for newly qualified teachers and professional development training to advance your career.
* Supportive staff network of both local and overseas trained teachers.
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Full support and guidance is provided during the relocation and acclimatisation period
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to any international teacher to not only travel but gain invaluable experience teaching in England.