Secondary Math Teacher – September 2019 – London, England
Quantum Scholars are pleased to be recruiting for this secondary maths teacher post at a well respected London school. The head teacher is looking to grow the Maths Department and therefore requires an external applicant to join their team in September 2019.
The successful math teacher will supported in their transition into teaching in England with services we provide, which include; Visa information, finding accommodation, flights & travel arrangements, including airport pickup. When accepting a position to teach in England, you can expect to receive valuable benefits, incentives and support.
About the role:
* Support the Head of Department
* Academic and pastoral responsibilities
* Teaching Maths to grade 8-12
About the school
* Friendly and welcoming staff and students
* Staff share good practice and encourage and support each other
* Comprehensive CPD for teachers at all levels / stages of their career
About the candidate:
* Be a fully qualified or soon to be qualified Maths teacher
* Be qualified to teach Maths at all secondary levels (ages 11 – 16)
* Strong behaviour management skills, with an open and flexible approach to teaching in England.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to any international teacher to not only travel but gain invaluable experience teaching in England.
If you are interested in being considered, please apply with your most up to date CV and, if desired, a covering letter.