Our client is an American international school located in Northern Dubai, UAE.
The school is a popular choice for education with both expat and local families. In operation for over 15 years, the school requires an Elementary/Primary teacher to take on a Year 1 role due to an additional class being added in the year level.
The successful candidate must possess the following
* Hold a teaching qualification specialising in Primary/Elementary Education
* Have English as their first/native language
* A minimum of two years’ experience, teaching at Primary/Elementary level
* Possess a strong work ethic and ability to motivate students to perform at their highest level
* Sensitive to teaching in an Arabic environment
* Be in a position to start a two year contract in September 2018 (as early as possible)
An package that includes a negotiable tax free monthly salary (up to 14000AED - £2900/$3800USD a month), furnished accommodation, annual flights, end of contract gratuity (as per UAE labour laws) and work visa is offered.
Immediate interviews are available. To be considered for this attractive post, please click "Apply" or send an updated CV (with recent photo) to Michael Smith - email@example.com
Note/ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.