Are you looking for a new LSA post for September 2018?
Would you like to work in a Primary school based in the borough of Wandsworth?
* September 2018 Start
* Borough of Wandsworth
* Learning Support Assistant role
* 1 Year fixed Term Contract
* Key Stage 2
You will be required to work, as a Teaching Assistant, with 2 children who have Special Needs. One of these children has a diagnosis of Speech and Language and struggles to communicate at times, and the other child has autism and needs assistance to be kept on task. Both children are lovely and well behaved, and just require some extra support.
There are 30 pupils within the classroom and there are already 2 adults working within the classroom.
We are offering up to £80 per day for an excellent candidate.
The school is in a lovely part of Wandsworth, London. Excellent OFSTED 2018. The new Head was appointed in 2014 and has turned the school into a great place to work and learn. A Special Needs Teaching Assistant is very highly valued.
You: The Head is looking ideally for someone who is either a qualified teaching assistant or an overseas teacher looking for UK Teaching Assistant experience. Special Needs experience is also very desirable in this London school.
We are looking for someone who:
* Is an outstanding individual with high expectations for children with Special Needs
* Has a focus on drive to improve pupil attainment as a Teaching Assistant
* Has strong interpersonal skills
* Has experience of working with children and/or young people. Preferably in London.
* Has a Teaching Assistant qualification or an overseas trained teacher
* It would also be beneficial if you have experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs.
* Outstanding school with highly supportive staff members
* Excellent London area
* Good transport links to various parts of London
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV for further details about the role and to make an application.