Our client is an IB world school who are looking to welcome an experienced Senior Mathematics teacher from September 2018.
Located in in the Dubai/Sharjah borders, UAE this school is a popular choice for education with both expat and local families. The school has been offering the IBDP in the senior school for over 10 years and have built a successful and strong Mathematics department within this time. The senior school is well led by a highly regarded Head who has been in place for the last eight years. Classes are between 8 to 12 students in size.
The successful candidate must possess the following
1. Hold a teaching qualification specialising in Mathematics
2. Have English as their first/native language
3. A minimum of three years’ experience, preferably holding at least two of this at senior/Post 16 level.
4. Possess a strong work ethic and ability to motivate students to perform at their highest level
5. Sensitive to teaching in an Arabic environment
6. Be in a position to start a three year contract in September 2018 (arrive late August for orientation).
Note/ Full training will be provided on the DP course so the role is open to all experienced Senior Maths candidates
An attractive package that includes a negotiable tax free monthly salary (up to 17000AED - £3300/$4600USD a month), furnished accommodation, annual flights, end of contract gratuity (as per UAE labour laws) and work visa is offered. Tuition fees are also included for candidates travelling with up to three dependents.
Interviews are taking place immediately. To be considered for this attractive post, please click "Apply" or send an updated CV (with recent photo) to Michael Smith on the details below. Supporting teaching references are welcomed.