The school aims to provide a vibrant and happy educational environment with a well-equipped English and Humanities department, with a fantastic staff support and development program and of course generous negotiable contract. If living and breathing the English countryside sounds like your cup of tea, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Start on contract to take advantage of the International benefit package to help with relocation, turn permanent and earn benefits & holiday pay.
Benefits & Culture
* Extensive mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* Upgraded technology in each classroom - with staff recieving a personal laptop
* Collaborative staff support system which promotes a work/life balance
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach secondary History & English
* Willing to teach a either History or English, or a combination
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Must qualify for a youth visa, ancestral visa or hold a British Passport - sponsorship not available
* Available to start September 2018
* Be a native English speaker
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au