Our client is looking for a KS3/4 Maths teacher to teach in one of the highest achieving all-girls grammar schools in Oxford for a September 2018 start for a 12 month maternity cover contract with possible extension.
Benefits & Culture
* Integrated technology in every classroom with a laptop provided for all staff
* Forward thinking adminstration who encourage a work/life balance
* A focus on student lead learning and ongoing professional development
* Extensive mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - return flight rebate, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
The schools rich, varied curriculum engages the students and equips them with the skills they need to make their way in the world. They help students develop a range of transferable skills from teamwork, leadership and independence through to communication, self-expression and time management. It really is a wonderful school.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach secondary Maths
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply
* Must qualify for a youth visa, ancestral visa or hold a British Passport
* Available to start September 2018
* Be a native English speaker
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au