Hertfordshire is a gorgeous place with both city and country vibes. Live outside of London, while being right in the commuter belt on London’s doorstep. A place that ticks a lot of boxes – more property for your money, better quality of life with lower cost of living and with the great outdoors at your fingers.
This is a Catholic primary school in the London commuter belt – just north of Enfield in North London– good transport links to London, Stratford, Stansted Airport, Cambridge and with the Lea Valley Countryside close by.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach the primary levels
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Must qualify for a youth visa, ancestral visa or hold a British Passport
* Available to start September 2018
* Be a native English speaker
This school is a dynamic and exciting place to be! The school support system strikes a unique balance that sees it as a fantastic place to teach and live, providing a work/life balance we often strive for.
Benefits & Culture
* Mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* Collaborative planning and teaching environment with open plan classrooms
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 starting bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
The school atmosphere is a friendly, welcoming and purposeful one that places high importance on creativity and individuality and recognizing the strengths and needs of the individual. The school offers fantastic mentorship programs for graduates and overseas trained teachers.
The benefits of working with Academics:
* Great financial bonus rewards of up to $2500 for all teachers
* A warm and personable service offering honest and impartial advice
* We listen to your preferences before selecting only the most suitable position
* Wide range of long term positions available and guaranteed supply teaching positions available
* Continued Professional Development with our one to one assessment service
* Social Networking service to help you meet new friends and flatmates in England
* Very competitive rates of pay