They have been judged as ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED and foster a collaborative approach to learning and deliver forward thinking teachers. They are currently looking for an English Teacher to cover a maternity role, starting in January 2018. The role will start as a contract and become permanent for the right candidate. The ideal candidate is committed to the development of extra-curricular activities both within the department and within the wider school environment.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach secondary English
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
The benefits of working with Academics:
* Great financial bonus rewards of up to $2500 for all teachers
* A warm and personable service offering honest and impartial advice
* We listen to your preferences before selecting only the most suitable position
* Wide range of long term positions available and guaranteed supply teaching positions available
* Continued Professional Development with our one to one assessment service
* Social Networking service to help you meet new friends and flatmates in England
* Very competitive rates of pay
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team and work with dynamic, highly motivated staff, enthusiastic students, supportive parents and Governing Body. To discuss this position further, forward your CV via the Apply Now link or contact contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au
Don’t forget to ‘like’ us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/academicsint to get the latest news and available positions!