This high achieving secondary school, located in Kent, has a low staff turnover and high employee satisfaction. Our client has a reputation for excellence and is one of the largest schools in the Kent area. Earned a rating of ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED and foster a collaborative approach to learning and deliver forward thinking teachers. They are currently recruiting for a Geography position to start January 2018. Starting as a contract role - earning the incentive package, will be made permanent for the right fit.
Benefits & Culture
* Incredible upgrades to their facilities to include interactive whiteboards & laptops for all staff
* Mentoring programs for newly qualified teachers
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach Geography to the secondary levels
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au