Essex is a gorgeous place with both city and beach vibes. Live seaside, while being right on London’s doorstep. A place that ticks a lot of boxes – more property for your money, better quality of life with lower cost of living and with the great outdoors at your fingers.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach the primary levels
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
The school is located in Essex - a dynamic and exciting place to be! The school support system strikes a unique balance that sees it as a fantastic place to teach and live, providing a work/life balance we often strive for.
Benefits & Culture
* Mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* Collaborative planning and teaching environment with open plan classrooms
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - return flight rebate, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
The school atmosphere is a friendly, welcoming and purposeful one that places high importance on creativity and individuality and recognizing the strengths and needs of the individual. The school offers fantastic mentorship programs for graduates and overseas trained teachers.
The benefits of working with Academics:
* Great financial bonus rewards of up to $2500 for all teachers
* A warm and personable service offering honest and impartial advice
* We listen to your preferences before selecting only the most suitable position
* Wide range of long term positions available and guaranteed supply teaching positions available
* Continued Professional Development with our one to one assessment service
* Social Networking service to help you meet new friends and flatmates in England
* Very competitive rates of pay
Our ethos is to listen to our candidates and make informed suggestions as to suitable teaching vacancies. We are specialists in selecting only the most suitable roles based on personality and skill-set.
The successful candidate will plan and prepare lessons and deliver them with confidence as well as take on other teaching responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, career-minded professional who is passionate about supporting the educational, social and emotional development of their students.
You must be a fully qualified or soon-to-be qualified teacher with a recognized teaching degree such as a Bachelor of Education, Masters in Teaching or Diploma in Education.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team and work with dynamic, highly motivated staff, enthusiastic students, supportive parents and Governing Body.