This thriving secondary school, aims to provide a vibrant and happy educational environment. Innovative approach to teaching, team planning and self-directed learning are the focus for this welcoming staff. You'll enjoy a well-equipped Humanities department, amazing admin support and ongoing professional development program. Located just outside of London in affordable Berkshire, easy transport links into the city and airport - just a hop away from mainland Europe!
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach secondary Humanities/English/History/Geography
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Must qualify for the youth visa, ancestral visa or hold a British/UK/EU Passport - sponsorship is not possible
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
Benefits & Culture
* Incredible mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* Staff support network which promotes a work/life balance
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au