Our client is seeking a lively and confident year 3 primary teacher to join their team of enthusiastic and passionate educators. Not only does the school provide excellent mentorship programs for graduate teachers, experienced teachers would also benefit from the fantastic professional development programs on offer.
Start on contract to take advantage of the International benefit package to help with relocation, turn permanent and earn benefits & holiday pay.
The benefits of working with Academics:
* Great financial bonus rewards of up to $2500 for all teachers
* A warm and personable service offering honest and impartial advice
* We listen to your preferences before selecting only the most suitable position
* Wide range of long term positions available and guaranteed supply teaching positions available
* Continued Professional Development with our one to one assessment service
* Social Networking service to help you meet new friends and flatmates in England
* Very competitive rates of pay
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Tertiary qualified in Education/Teaching
* Excellent interpersonal/classroom management skills
* Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons in line with school curriculum
* Ability to differentiate lessons to suit students with varying learning needs
* Eligible to work in the UK (British/ EU Passport, YMS-Tier5 Visa, Ancestral Visa)
The successful candidate will plan and prepare lessons and deliver them with confidence as well as take on other teaching responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, career-minded professional who is passionate about supporting the educational, social and emotional development of their students.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au