Located in the western part of Greater London, it is a vibrant area on the edge of London center, good shopping experience and good transport links to the West End, just a quick jump to Europe! With a mixture of teaching English and Drama, a percentage to be negotiated on interview. The school is very welcoming to overseas trained teachers and has an incredible mentoring program setup for newly qualified teachers, and those new to the British Curriculum. Earn a higher wage by working in London, but close enough to the home counties to be able to commute from an afforable area. Best work/life balance available!
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach English and/or Drama and willing to teach the other
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Must qualify for a youth visa, ancestral visa, hold a British Passport - sponsorship not possible
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
Our client has a reputation for excellence and is one of the largest schools in the London area. Graded to be ‘Outstanding’ and is a training school for both trainee and Newly Qualified Teachers.
Benefits & Culture
* Mentoring programs for newly qualified teachers
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 starting bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au