With so many places to visit in Berkshire, you can easily forget you're right on London’s doorstep. A wealth of towns, villages and countryside to explore make this county the perfect antidote to city life.
As part of their innovative learning program, this Secondary School has developed a program focused on student-centred learning. This places the School at the forefront of educational provision and signals the school’s seamless blending of history and traditions with contemporary facilities that support exemplary student learning.
Benefits & Culture
* Forward thinking staff and collaborative teaching
* Student centered learning and ongoing professional development
* Mentoring programs for newly qualified teachers
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 starting bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach English
* Qualify for a youth mobility visa, ancestral visa or hold a British Passport
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
If living and breathing the English countryside sounds like your cup of tea, please don’t hesitate to apply!
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au