Essex is a gorgeous place with both city and beach vibes. Live seaside, while being right on London’s doorstep. A place that ticks a lot of boxes – more property for your money, better quality of life with lower cost of living and with the great outdoors at your fingers.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach the primary levels
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Must qualify for a youth visa, ancestral visa or hold a British Passport
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
Our client school is small and aims to provide a vibrant and happy educational environment through the encouragement of creativity and independent thought. There is a focus on core subjects, hands on learning and a culture of enthusiasm. Staff here are valued and encouraged, it’s a lovely community of collaborative teachers.
Benefits & Culture
* Mentoring programs for newly qualified teachers
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 starting bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au