Have you ever thought about supply teaching but apprehensive about the quantity of work? Academics International's Guaranteed Work Scheme is set up to offer you 5 paid days per week, regardless if you work. We're able to offer 5 days of work per week, but for those slow times, you're still guaranteed earnings.
Have the option of city or country life in London, urban Home Counties or rural areas down south. Daily rate is very competitive, and we won't send you more than 45 minutes door to door. This is a perfect opportunity for teacher's who would like to experience teaching in a number of different primary schools before committing to a permanent role.
To discuss our Guaranteed Work Scheme or other Primary/Secondary roles throughout England and Wales contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au
To Be Successful:
* Be qualified with an Education degree and able to teach the Primary levels.
* Be eligible to work in the UK - youth mobility visa, spousal visa, ancestral visa or British Passport.
* Be a native English speaker.
* 5 days paid on a competitive rate - guaranteed.
* Start supply and be offered a contract/perm role - try before you buy!
* The flexibility to turn down work for a long weekend in Paris!
* £1500 reward bonus
* Free accommodation for first 2 days upon arrival to the UK – Valued up to £150
* Free Phone – a free pay as you go mobile phone upon arrival to the UK with £10 credit
* Free airport transfer - pickup upon arrival to the UK and transferred directly to your initial accommodation
The benefits of working with Academics:
* Great financial bonus rewards of up to $2500 for all teachers
* A warm and personable service offering honest and impartial advice
* We listen to your preferences before selecting only the most suitable position
* Wide range of long term positions available and guaranteed supply teaching positions available
* Continued Professional Development with our one to one assessment service
* Social Networking service to help you meet new friends and flatmates in England
* Very competitive rates of pay
Our ethos is to listen to our candidates and make informed suggestions as to suitable teaching vacancies. We are specialists in selecting only the most suitable roles based on personality and skill-set.
The successful candidate will plan and prepare lessons and deliver them with confidence as well as take on other teaching responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, career-minded professional who is passionate about supporting the educational, social and emotional development of their students.
You must be a fully qualified or soon-to-be qualified teacher with a recognized teaching degree such as a Bachelor of Education, Masters in Teaching or Diploma in Education.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team and work with dynamic, highly motivated staff, enthusiastic students, supportive parents and Governing Body.