Our client school located in North London seeks to fill a vacant KS2 position for January 2018. This school prides itself on its tight knit and supportive staff community. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to get into a top primary school. Lovely staff and governing body with supportive and involved parents and children who are excited to come to school.
Start on contract to take advantage of the International benefit package to help with relocation, turn permanent and earn benefits & holiday pay.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach the primary levels
* Qualify for a youth visa, ancestral visa or hold a British Passport
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
The school is located in North London - a dynamic and exciting place to be! The school support system strikes a unique balance that sees it as a fantastic place to teach and live, providing a work/life balance we often strive for.
Benefits & Culture
* Mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* Collaborative planning and teaching environment with open plan classrooms
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 starting bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
The school atmosphere is a friendly, welcoming and purposeful one that places high importance on creativity and individuality and recognizing the strengths and needs of the individual. The school offers fantastic mentorship programs for graduates and overseas trained teachers.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au