This high achieving secondary school, located in Oxford, has a low staff turnover and high employee satisfaction. Our client has a reputation for excellence and is one of the largest schools in the Oxfordshire area. Earned a rating of ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED and foster a collaborative approach to learning and deliver forward thinking teachers. They are currently recruiting for a Geography position to start January 2018. This role is contract to be made permanent for the right fit.
Benefits & Culture
* Incredible upgrades to their facilities to include interactive whiteboards & laptops for all staff
* Mentoring programs for newly qualified teachers
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 starting bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach Geography to the secondary levels
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Must qualify for youth visa, ancestral visa or hold a British Passport
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au