With so many places to visit in Berkshire, you can easily forget you're right on London’s doorstep. A wealth of towns, villages and countryside to explore make this county the perfect antidote to city life. The school aims to provide a vibrant and forward thinking teaching environment, through staff support, collaborative planning and teaching, and ongoing professional development and integration.
Start on contract to take advantage of the International benefit package to help with relocation, turn permanent and earn benefits & holiday pay.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach secondary History
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
Benefits & Culture
* Mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* In class support network and collaborative planning sessions
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au