Located in the western part of Greater London, it is a vibrant area on the edge of London center, good shopping experience and good transport links to the West End, just a quick jump to Europe! The percentage of Drama & English will be negotiated upon job offer. It is a contract position that is likely to go perm, so the opportunity to stay long-term is there. Really welcoming staff, overseas trained teachers already part of the current staff. Amazing opportunity, get in touch for details.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach English and/or Drama and willing to teach the other
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Must qualify for ancestral visa, youth visa or hold a british passport
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
Our client has a reputation for excellence and is one of the largest schools in the London area. Graded to be ‘Outstanding’ and is a training school for both trainee and Newly Qualified Teachers.
Benefits & Culture
* Mentoring programs for newly qualified teachers
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 starting bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au