Our client school located in North/West London seeks to fill a vacant KS2 position for January 2018. This outstanding school prides itself on its tight knit and supportive staff community. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to get into a top primary school. The support from parents as well as the admin team really makes this an ideal role.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach the primary levels
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
The school is located in North/West London - a dynamic and exciting place to be! The school support system strikes a unique balance that sees it as a fantastic place to teach and live, providing a work/life balance we often strive for.
Benefits & Culture
* Mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* Collaborative planning and teaching environment with open plan classrooms
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - return flight rebate, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
The school atmosphere is a friendly, welcoming and purposeful one that places high importance on creativity and individuality and recognizing the strengths and needs of the individual. The school offers fantastic mentorship programs for graduates and overseas trained teachers.
The benefits of working with Academics:
* Great financial bonus rewards of up to $2500 for all teachers
* A warm and personable service offering honest and impartial advice
* We listen to your preferences before selecting only the most suitable position
* Wide range of long term positions available and guaranteed supply teaching positions available
* Continued Professional Development with our one to one assessment service
* Social Networking service to help you meet new friends and flatmates in England
* Very competitive rates of pay
The successful candidate will plan and prepare lessons and deliver them with confidence as well as take on other teaching responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, career-minded professional who is passionate about supporting the educational, social and emotional development of their students.
You must be a fully qualified or soon-to-be qualified teacher with a recognized teaching degree such as a Bachelor of Education, Masters in Teaching or Diploma in Education.
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS happening in Melbourne July 12-15th for our elite Math/Physics teacher program and all Primary/Secondary roles across England and Wales for 2017/2018. Contact Chelsea in our Melbourne office for information or to register - firstname.lastname@example.org +61 3 9583 9612