With so many places to visit in Cambridgeshire, you can easily forget you're right on London’s doorstep. It's a wonderful mix of city life and rural living, with many country parks and open spaces easily accessible within the city boundaries.
They have been judged as ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED and foster a collaborative approach to learning and deliver forward thinking teachers. They are currently looking for an English Teacher to cover a maternity role, starting in January 2018. The ideal candidate is committed to the development of extra-curricular activities both within the department and within the wider school environment.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach secondary English
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
Benefits & Culture
* Incredible mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* Staff support network which promotes a work/life balance
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - return flight rebate, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team and work with dynamic, highly motivated staff, enthusiastic students, supportive parents and Governing Body. To discuss this position further, forward your CV via the Apply Now link or contact contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au
Don’t forget to ‘like’ us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/academicsint to get the latest news and available positions!