This is the perfect opportunity to get into a school that only takes the best of the best, and rarely has openings. It would be the perfect place to start your professional career, and really get you off on the right foot!
Located in Oxford, the school itself is well resourced and recent developments and refurbishments allow for teaching to occur in attractive and stimulating learning areas. In line with the schools priority of reflection on learning, independent thinking and creativity in learning, the ideal candidate would be a confident and lively teacher who would develop student’s skills for curiosity and lifelong learning.
Benefits & Culture
* Extensive mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* Collaborative planning and teaching environment for reflection
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach Science
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au