Our client is seeking a lively and confident Humanities teacher to join their team of enthusiastic and passionate educators in one of London's outstanding secondary schools. This beautiful school is always in high demand, this role comes due to an expansion within the Humanities department.
To Be Successful
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach Humanities
* Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
* Available to start January 2018
* Be a native English speaker
Benefits & Culture
* Collaborative planning and teaching environment
* Support staff in every classroom for added help
* Extensive mentoring programs for newly qualified teachers
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - $2500 bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
Really a lovely school to start a career or flourish an existing one.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly on +61 3 9583 9612, or e-mail your CV through to Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au